Hey ladies, don’t we all dream of that perfect shade that suits every skin tone? I’m always looking for a shade that i can wear day and night without having to worry about reapplying a million times.
Though i love a traditional lipstick, I tend to lick it off my lips after a couple of minutes.That’s one of the reasons why i lean more towards liquid lipsticks. but, then again, liquid lipsticks can dry out your lips and dry, patchy lips aren’t pretty.
That’s when i came across Smashbox “always on liquid lipstick”. My heart was set on “BAWSE” for 2 reasons.
1) I’m a sucker for red lippie.
2) This particular shade was curated by Lilly Singh ( superwoman).
wanted to check out for myself what the hype was all about and boy, they aren’t kidding when they say this shade stays on for 8 hours.
i took the 8-hour test to check and was pleasantly surprised when the lipstick didn’t dry or crack my lips, yet stayed on for 8 hours without smudging or budging.
BAWSE retails for 1900 inr which is pretty much similar to any high-end brand lipstick.
so this is what the company claims-
Always on liquid lipstick is an 8-hour, Liquid matte lipstick that’s specifically formulated to be comfortable and not dry out your lips.
– Delivers bold, Lightweight color with a liquid matte finish
– Advanced Polymer Technology makes lip color last up to 8 hours
– Won’t smudge, Budge or feather
– Infused with Primer Oil complex to condition lips
– Precision tip applicator lines and fills
– Cruelty-Free Smashbox Cosmetics are formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Fragrance & Talc and are free from animal testing.
after wearing this lippie for 8 hours,i think it definitely tics of every claim.
you can watch how it fared on my lips in the video 🙂
– applies smoothly.
– soft matt texture.
– stays put for more than 5 hours.
There really isn’t any. I couldn’t complain about this product.
whether you are pale or tan, this shade is made in heaven!
try for yourself if you don’t believe 😛